Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Abortion providers go back to Supreme Court in long-shot bid to challenge Texas abortion law (Ariane de Vogue, CNN)
- Crunch time for workplace vaccine mandates: U.S. Supreme Court to weigh in (Bob Fernandez, The Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Blue states ask Supreme Court to hear challenge to SALT cap (Naomi Jagoda, The Hill)
- The Supreme Court Confronts the Administrative State (Peter J. Wallison, Law & Liberty)
- Supreme Workhorses (Adam Feldman, Empirical SCOTUS)
from SCOTUSblog https://www.scotusblog.com/2022/01/the-morning-read-for-tuesday-jan-4/