Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Thursday morning read:
- The Marble Palace Blog: Seven Years of Trying to Fix the Supreme Court (Tony Mauro, The National Law Journal)
- Elites at Cert (Adam Feldman, Empirical SCOTUS)
- The current Supreme Court’s partisan moment rivals Bush v. Gore (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- The Supreme Court, Weaponized (Linda Greenhouse, The New York Times)
- Expand the Supreme Court ($) (Elizabeth Warren, The Boston Globe)
from SCOTUSblog https://www.scotusblog.com/2021/12/the-morning-read-for-thursday-dec-16/